Search This Blog



Angelina Jolie sat down with EW and talked about life, love and whatever else they could pad an interview with.

What? No beastiality here. You guys are sick. So, on to the interview:

Is there anything you’ve said that you wish you hadn’t? Like all that business about wearing the vial of Billy Bob Thornton’s blood around your neck when you two were married?
No! It was never a vial anyway. It was like a flower press. It was like from a slight cut on your finger and you press your fingerprint in. It was kind of a sweet gesture. I thought it was kind of romantic! I still love him dearly and think the world of him and I’m proud to have been his wife for a time. I don’t believe in regrets. It’s a dangerous habit to get into — it makes you pause in your life if you start thinking back and questioning yourself.

I’ve heard people say it’s [pregnancy] bad for the sex life.
No, I think it’s quite the opposite. It’s great for the sex life. It just makes you a lot more creative. So you have fun, and as a woman you’re just so round and full.

What’s the deal with Brad’s new tattoo?
I drew that. We went to Davos. It’s not that we were bored at the World Economic Forum, but one night we didn’t have anything to do, so I was drawing on his back.








Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.